Apply for the 2nd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum – a place to discover and create innovative, cross-sectorial approaches towards employability of young people!
The 2nd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum* is organised by the Agency of International Programs for Youth, which is the Latvian National Agency of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme, in cooperation with the European Commission, the Latvian Ministries of Foreign Affairs and of Education and Science and other stakeholders. The 2nd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum is organised in the context of Latvia’s Presidency of the Council of the EU and the Eastern Partnership Platform 4 ‘Contacts between people’. The final results of the Forum will be presented in the 4th Eastern Partnership Summit which will take place in Riga/Latvia in May 2015.
The 2nd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum will showcase and further develop the Eastern Partnership and Erasmus+ Programme countries’ joint youth cooperation. The Forum will provide space to discuss and recommend steps to be taken as regards young people’s employability in this context with a focus on:
– Mobility and partnership programmes (European Union, Council of Europe, United Nations and other programmes);
– Cross-sectorial cooperation;
– Exchange of good practices (innovative ideas);
– Youth policy development.
More specifically, the 2nd Eastern Partnership Youth Forum will:
– Foster sharing of good practices between participants of the Forum in the field of cross-sectorial cooperation;
– Allow for a critical analysis of the above mentioned good practices and explore ways to adapt them to different realities;
– Map challenges the various sectors face and discuss how cross-sectorial cooperation can foster the employability of young people;
– Emphasise the impact of youth work and its relevance for the labour market;
– Raise awareness for quality demands for mobility programmes supporting employability of young people;
– Work on policy recommendations to improve youth employability/employment.
For further information please visit webpage.